Learning as part of the way
ATI-ers work together.
Collaboration isn't just about working together to solve problems or overcome challenges. It is also about giving each other tireless support and helping hand to grow and be better than yesterday.
We believe by tapping into our people's passions and interests and have them in teaching mode as volunteers to not only
share the content we have, but also have their own personal twist, will make learning much more powerful. Our ATI-er to
ATI-er (A2A) education program rooted within the concept of employee-to-employee education that empowers ATI-ers to
learn throughtout their careers.
We partner with Indonesia's renowned and reputable educational institutions−PPM Management, EEC Language Centre, and Prasetya Mulya Business School−to offer in-house professional development and training program.
From ATI-ers to ATI-ers.
It feels different to work with us.
Our "one team" attitude breaks down silos and helps us engage equally effectively from the c-suite to the front line. Our
collaborative working style emphasizes teamwork, trust, and tolerance for diverging opinions. People tell us we are
down-to-earth, approachable and fun.
We have a passion for our clients' true results and a pragmatic drive for action that starts Monday morning 8:30am and doesn't let up. We rally clients with our infectious energy, to make change stick.
And we never go at it alone. We support and are supported to develop our own personal results stories. We balance challenging and co-creating with our clients, building the internal capabilities required for them to create repeatable results.
Few initiatives, among others, that are started and run by ATI-ers:
- Development of ATI Culture (DAC) Committee: An internal committee of ATI employees whose goal is to develop and formulate our company's culture and its engagement activities.
- ATI Employees Credit Union Association: A saving and lending initiatives within the internal business organization that is fully owned and operated by our employees for the common interest.
We work hard, but we don't
take ourselves too seriously.
We enjoy what we do and we laugh a lot... most often at ourselves.
What makes working at ATI truly unique is the workplace culture that encourages a healthy disregard for the impossible. We
know the secret ingredient that makes ATI a great place to work: our people. We want our employees to constantly search
for unique ways to enable ATI-ers to do the things they love, both inside and outside of work. We want our employees to do
cool things that matter. And it doesn’t stop there—our hope is that, ultimately, you become a better person by working
We have a number of a number of onsite amenities and activities to support you through life’s various stages and situations. Hey, we’re family.
- Friday Flash: every two weeks session of fun games with the team you are working with.
- ABDI Awards and MAG Day: quarterly team fun events (color wars, splish splash, barbecues) along with team and individuals performance celebrations.
- Ngariung: our get together celebrating the break fasting period during Ramadhan.
- i/d conference: an annual conference that aims to bring all ATI community together and celebrate success. Recreational Sporting Tournaments.
- ATHNICS: ATI-run fitness sessions combining aerobics and calisthenics.
Join Our Team
We love to find talented people with passion for their work. Join ATI Business Group and take your business career to new heights.